What Does It Mean to Become a Mentee?
Are you ready to develop a career path and achieve your financial goals?
As a Mentee you will be connected with a mentor who will guide and support you through a virtual 10-Week program.
With the help of your Mentor you will:
- Explore New Career Opportunities
- Expand Your Personal and Professional Network
- Set Goals and Objectives for Wage Growth
- Create a Path for Career Development and Soft-skills Training
- Fill out the Step Forward Academy Mentee Profile
- Employed or eligible to work
- Attend a 90-minute virtual workshop weekly (in the evening)
- Meet for 30-Minutes with Mentor each week
- Be passionate to grow and take the steps to self-sufficiency
*We are able to offer free tuition to our Mentees because of the generosity of our donors. Visit our donation page to find out more about how you can support Mentees on their journey toward earning a living wage.
We created the Mentee Journey to help mentees visualize their journey toward earning a living wage and financial stability.
Amanda Molinari was the first Mentee to graduate from Step Forward Academy. Amanda shares her story of how mentorship has made a positive difference in her life and career.
"Whoever walks with the wise becomes wise."