Step Forward Academy has so much to be thankful for during this Holiday Season!
We recently asked our Mentees and program graduates what they were most thankful for about Step Forward Academy. Here are some of their responses:
- “That they pray for you.”
- “The Zoom classes to learn about finances, budgeting, and job searching.”
- “Everything! The love, family, growth, vision, God, community.”
- “Consistency amongst the people I come in contact with. Everyone wants to help and is so kind and encouraging.”
- “The best part about the step forward Academy is everyone who volunteers to give their free knowledge and information.”
- “Shannon Williams (SFA’s Program Manager) is amazing and a godsend because her advanced skills in résumé-building have given me numerous notifications for career/job hirings.”
“Everything provided has already boosted my confidence and skills to become a more successful career-driven woman.”
- “The price is the best part about Step Forward because this is a FREE program! They give you helpful resources on preparing for job interviews and updating your resume to express your capabilities, and in case you are unsure about what you want to do, they help you identify the career you wish to pursue!”
Wow! We are so thankful to our partners, coaches, and donors that make these experiences possible for people at Step Forward Academy!
We wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Step Forward Academy